Blessings

Blessings

Thursday, April 29, 2010

BIG BOY Haircut

Wednesday was a big day for Jaxon. Jeremy and I had talked about getting a "big boy" haircut for awhile and the discussion became more intense after we decided to save a buck and trim Jaxon's hair. It turned out okay,but it did start to resemble the old "bowl cut". I made a trip to Sports Clips with both kids. Initially, as we sat there and they attempted to pull things off the shelves I thought "we better go". I stuck it out and Jaxon ended up doing great and the three suckers that he had helped too. We finished the night off with a walk down to Marble Slab--which made the stress worth the wait!
He really looks cute and a little more mischevious (imagine that). Today at school I got all kinds of reactions. The only nonapproval I received was from his teacher whom I thought was going to cry when she saw him.
His red is gone and the blonde is here to stay!
Sniff Sniff, I do miss the strawberry blonde
How can you not smile?










Kennedy liked brothers new cut:)



No comments:

Post a Comment