Blessings

Blessings

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Two of the Most Amazing People

Words cannot express the feelings of love, gratitude, and now sadness for our sweet neighbors Ray and Diane. I think I have posted this before, but if not, a reminder to all of you that have moved and still come back occassionally to check on their house. This weekend was a "check-in" for them and we sure were glad. Our children think they hung the moon next to their parents and grandparents of course:). Everytime they leave I still tear up. I think it finally set in this past week when we drove by their home and Kennedy says, "Mommy if Ray and Di don't live here then they can't play with me!!" No worries, we will visit and we want Ray and Di to know that no one can replace the special place they hold in our hearts. We want your house to sell, but not too quickly because we will miss the check-ins! All of our love to you!






No comments:

Post a Comment