Blessings

Blessings

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Favorite Things

Kennedy's favorite things about Easter


  • Cousin Jamie and Kyle came and played with me

  • I talked to the Easter bunny on the phone....I didn't get to see him though at my house, he was busy

  • Playing with my cousins

  • Did I mention the candy

Two funny things happened Sunday evening, one that I choose not to write about and one that I will for share for some entertaining reading. The kids were running in circles through the house and I hear Kennedy yelling in the hallway. I thought I heard "I went potty"....and that is what happened. She was playing too hard to take a break and use the restroom. On the way home Jeremy and I asked her why didn't she tell someone she had to go potty and she says, " I told Austin" (her cousin who is the same age as her).


















Cousin Caleb







2 comments:

  1. Ok, I REALLY think you need to share the rest of your story! I would laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about that:) I wasn't so sure how to type it:) SH::

    ReplyDelete