Blessings

Blessings

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Friday Play Date







I love Thursdays because it is the end of my work week and I get to think about the fun things that Friday brings. Lately we have been traveling or have just been "busy"on Fridays. My intentions after Kennedy was born and when Jaxon came along was to keep Fridays as home days or play time together.
We kept to our plans and made Friday a play-date- Kennedy and Brooklyn got to play, snacked on donuts and kolaches, I got some mommy time with a good friend, and got a two-hour nap with Kennedy. I could watch her sleep all day long. It always reminds me of her as a baby.
I am going try and do better about keeping to Friday Fun-days....before we know it she will be in school and that time will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment