Blessings

Blessings

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I love my new dress

Prissy #1, #2, #3







Kennedy likes to wear dresses but is not deadset on wearing one normally. She got a super cute dress from Jamie and Kyle for Easter and has been "deadset" on wearing it and the headband every chance she gets. This weekend we had a party and as I go to pull out an outfit she comes right behind me, "I want to wear this pretty dress Momma...that one."
She also enjoyed her first official sleepover that involved staying somewhere other than her grandparent's house. Last weekend, she stayed with cousin Jamie at Uncle Doug and Dorothy's and got to see and play with all the Maurer cousins. We will have pictures to post soon....she is still talking about "playing with Avery, "Kenzie's" soccer game, reindeer and the heavy skates."

No comments:

Post a Comment