Blessings

Blessings

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010, Part I


Our Easter will be delivered in parts over the week..it was fast, fun and very blessed. It is nice having all of our family within one hour driving distance since we travel it so often. Easter would be one such occasion that we get to see everyone during the weekend. We began Sunday morning going to church to celebrate the one spoken blessing of Easter and that is our risen Saviour! We also got to top it off with the celebration of Granny's b-day.


After church I got some shots of the kids....attempted some together.....and got no family picture. Everytime I look at Jaxon's "enthusiastic" face I have to laugh. I guess he just got tired of sister pulling him around as usual and was ready to run in just his diaper.












Don't worry I will make him look













No comments:

Post a Comment