Blessings

Blessings

Monday, May 17, 2010

Dear God

Thank you for loving
Thank you for being sweet
Thank you for babies
Thank you for baby blankets
Thank you for grandparents
I love you


Kennedy Grace, May 15 2010

Each night we sit at Kennedy's bedside and pray together or do a follow along prayer in which Jeremy or I says something and then Kennedy repeats it. This was her leading the prayer and mommy following along.

Dear God,

Thank you for the privilege and gift of caring for two amazing people.

Thank you for good night kisses
Thank you for the right to be called "mom" "dad"
Thank you for rocking chairs that let me admire my children's faces as they go to sleep
Thank you for little hands and feet
Thank you for I love you's
Thank you the "hard times" that make me put life in perspective
Thank you for your amazing and unconditional love

No comments:

Post a Comment