Blessings

Blessings

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother' s Day


Where do I begin on such a special day? We have been blessed by so many amazing women in our lives and three in particular MaMa, Granny, and Grannie Maurer. Each of them has taught me how to teach my children, to live and love, and to pursue what is right and true in my journey as a mother. They all have been so amazing in their love of family and giving of themselves.
One of the most amazing blessing that God has given me is the gift of being a mother and wife. Some of my favorite things about being a mom: watching my children grow, Jaxon's open-mouth slober kisses, Kennedy's grab my cheeks with both hands sweet kisses, being called "mom", an extra little warm body in bed early in the morning, meal times at the kitchen table, watching my children pray, laughter, unconditional love, an added reason to get ice cream or get my toes done (thanks Kennedy), always being needed, kissing bo-bo's, buying barbie band-aids, bedtime reading, singing to children's songs, playing outdoors, extra hugs and I love you's being called from the back seat. Thank you Lord for the amazing mother's that have blessed our lives, for my own amazing mother, and for the two biggest blessing in my life-Kennedy and Jaxon.




No comments:

Post a Comment