Blessings

Blessings

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Where has the time gone




Kennedy makes us smile everyday. It is hard to imagine that she will be four in a couple of months. She has really started to talk...NONSTOP and has the memory of an elephant. There is no more "we will do that tomorrow" in hopes that it would be forgotten. She is really excited about the summer. We decided to put the kids in school three days a week instead of the full week to do some extra things. She is starting private swim lessons and will start gymnastics again now that baseball is coming to an end. She is worried and wants to find some pink goggles for swimming. Some funny things that she has said or has done latetly:




  • "Daddy is the gooder coach" interpretation for the "Daddy is the best coach" I have said it before, but Kennedy loves her daddy coaching and loves the bears which leads to the next phrase


  • "The Bears can only come to my party (the Tinker Bell bday party that she has been planning since Jaxon turned one) if they win"


  • "Mommy you learned me a lot" ---you teach me alot


  • "When I get bigger I am going to carry Jaxon on my hip like you do" I told her Jaxon was too big for her to carry and her response "you can have a girl baby"


  • She is a pleaser.....not the rule-braker! At the end of the day I will know who did what at school and who followed the rules (all ok as long as we don't have a tattle on our hands)


  • Back seat driver on our hands--mommy it red, green, Sonic is this way!


  • Every night when she lays down...she grabs our face gives us a big kiss followed by a big hug and says, " I love you, don't let that bed bugs bite you!"


Thank you GOD for our little blue-eyed, blonde angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment