Blessings

Blessings

Sunday, December 14, 2014

More Birthday Fun




Carter Baptismal Sponsors
Clayton, Beth Ann and Shawn

Grant and Renee




Grant's Baptismal Sponsors
Jamie, Tiffani and Kyle

Carter grubbing

Carter (L) Grant (R)

Grant Grubbing











I prayed for one healthy baby and God blessed us with two. I remember going to weekly visits and ultrasounds from about 20 weeks on to check Grant's growth and the doctor's persistent worry. The night before the boys were born I became sick as a dog and related it nerves. We get up the next morning and get to hospital by 6:3o a.m. to prepare for Grant and Carter's entrance into the world. I remember that day like it was yesterday. There was a team of doctors,nurses etc prepared for their birth. I remember at the beginning of surgery the doctors looked at each other with an odd expression and I just waited to hear two babies cry and listened while the doctors went to work. In the end, we found out that my c-section incision from previous deliveries was open so there was nothing protecting the babies. When they began surgery Grant's sac and been exposed which means that within hours if we had not had the planned c-section his sac would have ruptured and we would have lost him. So on their first birthday and always I try to cherish life a little more. God is ALWAYS good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment