Blessings

Blessings

Sunday, February 12, 2012

You DID It!!

Our little Jaxon will be turning 3 in less than a month!!!!! I truly cannot tell you where the time has gone.  I had to post this because he is diligently working on potty training. He is doing really well except form#2. I never thought I would blog about potty training or the above, but this is post worthy.

Jaxon's teachers have been working on him using #2 in the potty and he says, "I go tee-tee, Cade (his friend) goes poop." Literally...this is what the kid meant and did. A couple of weeks ago, Jaxon did his deed in the potty and received this certificate for "potty." He did his business and then ran directly out of the classroom with his teacher behind him to Kennedy's T-K class. When he made it to the classroom, he runs to Kennedy and yells in front of the class (and if you know Jaxon his voice is deep and LOUD), "Key, I POOPED in the potty!!!" She of course gave him a big hug and told him she was so proud of him, being the good big sister that she is! Since January he has made strides in being fully potty trained. In his defense, we are not working as hard with him in this area and my hopes is by the age of 3 he will get it, and if not he will be potty trained before he starts college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment