Blessings

Blessings

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

American Girl




The Salon




We ventured up to Dallas two weekends ago to see Taryn, John, Reagan, and Hudson. Taryn and I have talked about bringing the girls to The American Girl Story and we finally did it!  The first time I stepped into this store I was amazed and the second time I stepped into the store this Saturday I was amazed all over again. Reagan and Kennedy had a blast!

One reason every little girl wants one of these dolls is because you can get one that looks like you. Kennedy and Reagan searched the look alike dolls, however, when they saw the Bitty Baby, they were sold. Kennedy has always been a "baby"  girl. She has one in tote all the time, in the car, bed, trampoline, wherever she goes she has one. Every year from Santa she asks for a baby, so this was a perfect treat for her. We will have to go again one day to get the "big girl" doll. It was so special to spend the day with one of my best friends in the entire world and for our girls to spend time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment