Blessings

Blessings

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Fun


Jaxon's Sweet Valentines Box
I love it because he colored his little hearts and put his favorite stickers on it
 

Kennedy's Valentine's Box
I love her box! Unique made to look like a boat!
You can see what a "big girl" she has gotten to be.

Beautiful flowers left by my hubby.
19 Valentine Days together.
I love this for so many reasons. You truly are my best friend, my soul mate,
and I am so glad I said "yes"  in November of 1993





Our Valentines was truly no different than any other day.  Yes some extra sweets and treats were enjoyed. Kennedy had gymnastics and Jeremy had baseball. He came home before the game to leave beautiful flowers, a super sweet card, and text us to say "I miss y'all".  No matter where we are or aren't, Valentines is a sweet reminder of just how "sweet" life is. Love to my Valentine and mini-Valentines-life would not be complete without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment