Blessings

Blessings

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Where is Jaxon?


Where is Jaxon? He is under all the covers! Yes, this is how our little man sleeps. Both of our children have bedtime routines, some we have instilled in them  because we know how important sleep is, however Jaxon has requested the above.

At night, Jeremy rocks and reads to him and then I come in.  I lay with him in this little toddler bed nose-to-nose. He he so sweet and makes sure his mommy gets plenty of his blankets. I proceed to pat him and he always says, "Momma I love you, can you pat you me?" When I get out of his bed he always says his blankie hurts...interpretted as I need to fix his blanket that had been used to cover mommy. He picks up his little fat feet and I kiss them and cover his head.  One night when I was leaving the room, I said "Good night sweet boy" and he corrected me, "I am a sweet baby". Made me smile, he can be my sweet baby as long as he likes.

Kennedy still uses her music box that MaMa and PaPa got her when she was a baby. Jaxon loves his head covered, his blankie, and extra loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment