Blessings

Blessings

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ready to Return to Normal

Our life cannot be described as "normal" lately. Work, building a house, and going to the doctor's office 4 times in two weeks has made mommy a bit stressed!! Yes, we are blessed to be building our home but it doesn't exactly fit around my 4-day work week which has not been 4-days in a about a month. Everyone who knows me knows that I am a creature of HABIT! Normalcy shall return very soon.

Poor Jaxon has been a frequent flyer at the doctor's office. He is a "healthy" child at this point except for the past two weeks. Virus, Strep x 2 (the second occurrence strep that was not gotten by our first round of antibiotics), and today another virus. I walked into school after getting a call at work to find Jaxon laying on his nap mat, mind you after nap time, with his friends playing in the room. He looked up to say "Momma" and laid his head back down. After a long trip to the doctor and meds I wondered if he got a shot of caffeine that I did not see. We will wait the night out and see if our busy boy is ready to return to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment