Blessings

Blessings

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ladies Night

About 4 months ago a small group of friends from the kids school decided to do a ladies night once a month. We were all connected some how and what a blessing these friends have been. I have found in all the running around and caring for our family that we seldom take time for ourselves. It is not coincidential how we have grown so close fast. This initial ladies night away has turned into a lasting friendship. All I can say is our weekly phone conversations help but that one night a month to have dinner, drink, and chat about life doesn't come soon enough.

This month we had a larger group and went to a cabernet and canvas party. I thought there is no way that I can paint....I was wrong. It was so fun and something we will add to another ladies night out. We painted and enjoyed wine for about 3 hours and then headed to the lake for dancing and drinks. I walked in at 1:15 am....can say I haven't done that in a long time!!!! We had a blast...love you girls!


Kim, Victoria, Gaylene, Beth, Mendy and Chris




Kim and Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment