Blessings

Blessings

Sunday, November 3, 2013

New Ultrasound Pictures

Never in our wildest dreams did we ever think we would grow to a family of six. This pregnancy and the upcoming birth of these two little blessings has really put things in perspective for us and has made me live day-to-day.  

I am amazed and blessed by the many comments I receive when I tell someone we are having twins. Yes we will be busy and sleepless nights---but in all of this  I am reminded that God chose US to raise these two little guys. I am sticking with the saying that "God never gives you more than you can handle."  It is becoming a reality that they will soon be here with every kick and doctor's visit. We are officially 31 weeks today and pray for another 5 weeks to pass quickly. Thank you for the continued prayers!


For the 1st time they could only get pictures of Grant
which it is normally the opposite.

30 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment