Blessings

Blessings

Monday, November 25, 2013

A Week Off

We are all off this week as a family---Yay!!! The kids are ecstatic and so are we. We have some small family outings planned but the main events of the week will be spent just hanging out drinking hot chocolate, watching Christmas movies and playing outside.  

I am so happy to be at week 34 of our pregnancy---1st to be off and rest and I am feeling a rush of emotions so time with the kids is much needed. When we found out we were having twins I cried in astonishment. Since then with the exception of Grants growth concerns things have been pretty steady and uneventful. This past week my emotions rushed back again--with tears flowing due to anxiety, lack of sleep and worry about being a good mom to all 4 kids. In all of my days of "Thankfulness" I am so thankful for my husband and family and for this week of being at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment