Blessings

Blessings

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Family





Our family is only an hour away or a 45 minute drive on a good day....sadly sometimes the drive is too far with schedules and other events. When we moved away from "home" we thought we would return one day but at this point in our lives I can say that we are here to stay. 

Most of these women I have known for 8 years and they are family. We don't just sit together at games....from these women I have gained support in raising children, learned the in and outs of being a coaches wife in all its glory and struggles, learned about true friendship, and have learned they are pretty talented and can play the role of  sister, mother or any person I need for that hour or minute.  We spend many hours together and I am thankful for each of them.  Grant and Carter will soon join the "coaching family"--get ready for a fun ride boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment