Blessings

Blessings

Thursday, November 10, 2011

1st Lose Tooth

This past weekend I thought it was odd the one of Kennedy's bottom teeth "looked a bit crowded" and had moved some. I went in for the wiggle test and almost fell over because her tooth is very loose. She wiggles it daily just waiting for it fall out and it isn't loose enough to just pull out without tears. I bet by next week she will have lost her 1st tooth. After that wiggle check I checked every tooth and her top tooth is loose as well. Our baby is growing up!

I think back to when she got her 1st tooth at 4 1/2 months, which would give some insight to her being fussy. She actually had two teeth by 5 months of age and now I am trying to remember which tooth came in 1st. Is there any correlation between the order...meaning 1st baby tooth out 1st baby tooth to go? We will keep you posted....sniff, sniff!

No comments:

Post a Comment