Blessings

Blessings

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Slacker...

I usually sit down for about 30 minutes one day a week and post the happenings of the Schramm Clan that keeps folks updated for a week. We have been over our heads in so many ways than one.....work is crazy (all those times that I delight in Fridays off are paid back in full this time of the year), baseball season is in full swing, Jeremy's graduate school (he will be done in one semester:), Kennedy starts T-ball (daddy is the coach....man he is really on a pedestal now), Kennedy's spring dance recital and fundraiser, Jaxon is Jaxon, and the HOUSE is progressing! We have a roof and I have pics to post soon.


I have also been working on a new certification for my occupational therapy license that is exciting but lots of work.....now I remember why I prefer to complete continuing education through my pc! The Schramm Clan is in overdrive and we will remember to stop and smell the roses. Pictures to come soon of our life happenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment