Blessings

Blessings

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Our Little Man

Our little man is not so little anymore. He is running, talking in 2-3 word phrases, and is constantly making us laugh. What would we do without him?
New Things About Me.......I am attached to my daddy's hip, he is the best daddy in the entire world! I love baseball and I take my glove and ball to school and to bed many nights along with a pair of shoes on my feet if I have had a long day. Kennedy likes to bother me sometimes but I think she is pretty cool. She is the first person I tell "no" and the first person that I hug and kiss when it is bedtime. I think I might be getting ready to start potty training. At this point, I really just prefer to wear my woody pull-ups or elmo underwear and I do think sitting on the potty takes too long. I love school and especially Ms. Gracie. I like to bring home lots of mulch pieces and rocks for mommy and she doesn't seem to like it as much as me! I really like to try to run everywhere now, I just didn't realize I could run that fast! Getting bigger is lots of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment