Blessings

Blessings

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Brings Tears to My Eyes

I picked the kids up from school today and we had our normal conversations.....how the kid's school day was, what we might eat for dinner, and the upcoming Easter festivities. We drove for a bit and Kennedy says, " I know the Lord's Prayer." I thought well we have prayed it together occassionally at bedtime and she hears it at Sunday School, but thought she can't really know it. This week in school they had started saying it prior to lunch time instead of their normal "God Our Father."



Well....she did know it and said the Lord's Prayer without missing a word. To hear her sweet little voice from the back seat saying the prayer he taught us was more than moving and it was the biggest reminder of his love for us this Easter season. I am so grateful to our school, church, and to our Lord for giving us the opportunities to experience these daily reminders of his unconditional love for us. I love being a Mom everyday but today put me over the top!



4 years 8 Months, The Lord's Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment