Blessings

Blessings

Monday, November 23, 2009

Officially out of the Closet

Only a select few had insight into the sleeping arrangements of our son---Jaxon is officially in his bed. Jaxon was such a great sleeper and in a comfortable place that we didn't move him to his bed until 4 months. Well, 4 months for our children signifies the beginning of teething. As Jaxon began this we went back and forth between his bed and his bassinet. One reason I post this now is I didn't want to jinx his transition back to his bed and because it all makes me laugh with Kennedy's conversation recently.

Whenever she gets up and Jaxon is not up she questions were he is....a couple of weeks ago, I told her Jaxon was sleeping.....and she says..."in the closet" and went to find him there. I can only imagine the looks she has gotten in school when this conversation has come up....






No comments:

Post a Comment