Blessings

Blessings

Sunday, November 8, 2009

32....




Today we celebrated Mommy's BIG 32!!! The weekend started out routine, we headed to the football game and then Saturday we got to have a birthday dinner with Grannie and PoPo. We headed to Chuy's (yum) and the fun began. Last week Kennedy was ill and we kept the sanitizer going, however, I guess it was not enough. Jaxon got sick at the resturant and it carried over to today. Jeremy and I laugh about just wearing trash bags to keep us clean..the poor kid has been sick now 6 times as I type this and a record in the number of baths for all of us. All that to say, my 32nd was spent doing what I love most in my life..being a mom and a wife. I could pass on the puke, but not on the big blue eyes gazing into mine and that warm sweet head on my shoulder. We shall reschedule birthday dinner and a movie until next weekend. Thank you for the sweet texts and calls and sorry for the lack of returns on my end...you can see why now. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment