Blessings

Blessings

Monday, July 21, 2014

Happy Anniversary Honey!



Where has time gone? 13 years ago we stood in front of God, our family and friends and said "I do!"  Reflecting on the past 13 years I can say I would not have changed anything about that day, our life then and our life now. At the age of 23 as "high school sweet hearts" and now at 36 our lives are different. Friends of the past are not all the same friends we have now and our families have  changed and grown.  The one thing that has stayed the same is what makes us "us".  We together have made each other what we are today, we have stood beside each other through life's obstacles and grown stronger. I am blessed to call this man my best friend, hubby and father to our children. I can't wait to see what the next 13 years bring!! 

1 comment: