Blessings

Blessings

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Action Packed June for Jaxon

Jaxon's June has been quite eventful!! Mid June as I dropped Kennedy off for a slumber party (June 20th) I noticed that Jaxon's hair seemed a bit shorter up front. When I asked him if he cut his hair, he answers without a blink of a eye "Yes!" As we problem solve through it he had cut it during craft time at home the day prior.  He begged me to please call Daddy and for me to tell him and he would wait on his bed until Daddy came home. He got a stern talking too and of course promised to never do it again.  When I asked him where his hair was, he pushed aside the love seat and showed us his hidden hair reminiscence.  









Upon returning home from our little adult getaway, we unpacked and headed to a pool party. We were on the verge of leaving the party and gave the kids the 15-minute count down. Probably on the 10-minute mark I hear Kennedy screaming that Jaxon is bleeding. I turn and he his has blood streaming down his chin. I calmly hand off the Carter (as this is round two with stitches for this kid) and one of our friends goes to get Jeremy. Jeremy headed to the ER, I took Kennedy to her next party and headed back with the twins to meet Jeremy and Jaxon (complete organized chaos--as is our life lately). In the end, they gave Jaxon a shot in his chin to numb the area and stitched area. He cried about a minute and told them he wanted one stitch only. He ended up with three and talked about baseball and his first round of stitches as the doctor cleaned him up. 


Stitches Round Two
June 26th
Jumped in from pool bench, turned and hit his chin

No comments:

Post a Comment