Blessings

Blessings

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Ask Jesus

Our kids always seem to amaze us.  On our trip home we talk about their days and what happened at school. I always have a special little snack packed to hold them over until dinner. On our way home, I realized that I had forgotten that special snack and poor Jaxon really looks forward to it....it is routine and what he likes. When I was unable to produce a snack the tears started and he kept repeating the same phrase over and over....which I couldn't hear in between the crying. Finally, Kennedy interprets his phrase for me...."Mom, he is saying he will ask the Bible and Jesus...."I ask Jesus". I guess since I couldn't produce snacks he was going to ask the one who knows all! It may not be the most appropriate request but it was a memorable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment