Blessings

Blessings

Monday, December 5, 2011

O' Christmas Tree

We are normally early tree decorating and this year we were a little behind. I like the tree to be up before Thanksgiving. Christmas is my favorite holiday for so many reasons...our Saviour's birth, time spent with family and friends, thankfulness, the look in my children's eyes when they tell me it is Jesus's birthday....the list could go on.



Jaxon's Tree


Kennedy's Tree
She took the picture:)

The thing I love most about our tree is that it tells a story....a story of our life apart and together. Our tree is decorated with Jeremy and my childhood ornaments and before children-our trips together. Some of our favorite ornaments remind us of places we have been ....Old Faithful (Yellowstone), Yankee Stadium, Hawaii, many ski trips, Costa Rica, and the Big Apple (New York). 

The next phase of ornaments are the most precious of all....Baby's First Christmas, Tinker Bell, Mickey Mouse, Hello Kitty, Cars, laminated hand prints, and reindeer held together by glue. These ornaments tell the story of our experiences and memories as a family.  This is why I love Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment