Blessings

Blessings

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Happenings of the Week

......PAST WEEK! With Christmas around the corner, we have been blessed to spend time with family and friends, and incorporate some "down" time into our schedule too. A group of my gals got together to paint Santa Claus last week, this was a big hit with the kids!




MaMa and PaPa came to visit last Friday and Saturday to spend some time with the kiddos. A glimpse of them making holiday turkeys with our neighbor Kylee.  Jeremy also went on his first HUNTING trip.  He shot 2 does and we will soon have some sausage in our freezers. He went with a good friend of ours, Mark, and enjoyed it.  I am glad he had a great time, but I kind of enjoy our weekends after football season ends at home.....so a couple trips to hunt is okay by me!






Good thing MaMa and PaPa came up because I got sick for a couple of days. This is 30 minutes of unsupervised time by mommy. I came out to find every single toy from the "play room" in the living room.
We didnt' do that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment