Blessings

Blessings

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thank You

It seems that I tend to share the gratitude to my parents when they come in ready to help with the kids when their helpfullness, love, and support is endless.  This past week has been a whirlwind for the Schramm Clan and one full of VIRUSES. It started last week with Jaxon and the poor kids was sick Thursday to Monday in which the 1st round of reinforcements were called in. He ran a fever of 104.3 at its highest. 

With a virus, comes it ugly spread to others in the household.  Monday night, after my dad had left after caring for Jaxon, Kennedy's fever began and got to 103.7.  So again, we put together a crew to take care of her. The crew consisted of daddy, MaMa, and Papa. Tuesday afternoon Kennedy went to stay with MaMa and PaPa due to their more flexible work schedules....AKA semi-retirement.  So Kennedy packed her bag full of comfy clothes, movies, and fever-reducers with daddy's help.  Hence today is Wednesday and her fever still was up to 102 and she has informed me that "she may have more fever and needs to stay with MaMa and PaPa."  She is loving every minute of it and Jaxon now realizes were she is and is not so happy!!! He said "No Kennedy's MaMa, my MaMa."

I wish I could be on the sick crew more just to enjoy some movie and down time with the kids even though sick down time is not always the best.  We are thankful for our parents and all the help they give us.  How people ever raised children without the help from their family.....I will never know and I am happy to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment