Blessings

Blessings

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Long Over Due



The Schramm Clan has been going nonstop since the end of April.  We are enjoying Jeremy's baseball play-offs, Kennedy's T-ball games, and just being in many places over the weekend.  I can admit knowing an end is near makes my heart a bit happy and the thought of relaxation and just enjoying each other at home makes me even happier.

Speaking of our home...they have started all the cabinetry work in our house and we are picking out paint colors.  I have never been the trendy one or even the one to have that "eye" so I have called in a couple friends that are great with interior design to give me a LOT of pointers. We will post pictures very soon to show the progress .

The photos above are from March when little man turned two. I think about him and a huge smile comes to my face. He is amazing, a hand-full, loving, fast and furious, and sweet all wrapped into one little boy.  He will go potty in the "big boy potty" and is ready to be in underwear. After having one kid, I feel pull-ups are somewhat overrated...diaper/pull-ups are they really that different?  This summer we will be at home quite a bit and having access to a potty will be helpful and convenient to complete this task. 

Kennedy is doing great! She graduated Pre-K last week and I have pictures to post soon. Her teacher picked the word "virtue" for her graduation word and I will speak more on that later. Kennedy amazes me everyday in her kindness, determination, brilliance, and her persistence on doing what she knows is right (thank you Lord)!  She has really learned so much about being a good friend and talks about doing things that God wants her to do or that she knows is right.  I fell off the crazy wagon last Saturday and took Kennedy, a friend, and Jaxon (his 1st movie) to the cinema. In the car, Kennedy's friend said either "bottom" or maybe even "butt" and she turns around serious as could be and told her little friend "we do no say that".  I can admit I was smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment