Blessings

Blessings

Monday, February 14, 2011

Kennedy's Special Valentines Day

Kennedy's had a special day today! There was so much excitement and getting for her big Valentines Day school party. She had a day full of treats and I was able to pick her and a friend up at 2:45 for a trip to Marble Slab for mint ice cream with marshmellows and m&m's ...talk about done kid style!
Valentine box she made at school



Kennedy and Alianna










Heart Sandwiches made by Mommy, Daddy, and Kennedy
Valentines School Party










Getting all the extra goodies is fun on Valentines and letting those close to you know how much you care is the reason for the day. One thing that Jeremy and I have tried to do is to tell our kids why and how much we love them daily. I could only smile tonight when I turned around and Kennedy as patting Jaxon's pack telling him, "I love you so much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment