Blessings

Blessings

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy

It is birthdays that give us a chance to celebrate the ones we love. My dad is simply amazing. He is all the things a dad should be and means the world to us. He has supported me and our family in every endeavor we have chosen, loves us unconditionally, and is one amazing grandparent. I have always appreciated my parents, but I didn't come to understand what it truly means to be a parent until I myself became one. In this journey as a parent I have come to appreciate him even more. I wouldn't trade our almost daily conversations, his advice (hard to admit sometimes that he is right 99.9%) of the time, and his willingness to help with our children with any and every phone call. Dad we wish you the best birthday and so many more!!!!
We were not short of sweets..cupcakes and cake




Stephen, Dad, and me


The Grandkids









Jaxon assisting PaPa..his face is priceless




No comments:

Post a Comment