Blessings

Blessings

Friday, January 21, 2011

A Look Backwards and A Look Ahead

In all the craziness of the holidays I forgot a lot of things. I meant to blog about our first cavity (cringe). We have worked very hard with keeping clean teeth, flossing, and attending to our dental care as outlined by our dentist. Amidst all of it, we were told that Kennedy had a cavity. She had her first cavity filled Dec 21st and was a champ. Poor kid inherited my small jaw structure and her daddy's risk for cavities (I blame the cavity on him, as I am cavity free:). Jaxon also had his first check up which was over in a matter of minutes.
Another event of 2009 was night potty training. Kennedy was in panties pretty much accident free at 24 months of age. We avoided all attempts to get her or us up at night until about 3 months ago. Jeremy was the lead as I am much like my daughter who needs 8+ hours of sleep . We are night-time potty trained 4 years 4 months. Thanks Daddy!
A look ahead....fun things are starting tonight. Kennedy starts BASKETBALL and will play at the YMCA for the next 2 months. She still loves gymnastics and dance, however, is gearing up for bball and then maybe some T-ball. Can't wait to watch from the bleachers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment