Blessings

Blessings

Friday, November 12, 2010

The Funniest Things

Kennedy always amazes me--this age is so much fun. The last couple of week I have picked up the phone to say...listen to what Kennedy just said.

  1. Mommy when do we go to heaven?
  2. Heaven is in the sky and the God is King.
  3. Mommy, are you an elf? This was after we went shopping and she told me Santa needed help making gifts. It is okay if you are an elf as long as you don't leave me.
  4. Your card sings happy birthday but it does not say to mommy or daddy.
  5. I am going to be a coach with daddy and if the bears don't win they are not coming to my birthday.
  6. Mommy, are you calling cousin Jamie or Avery and Austin's Jamie? I didn't realize she knew a difference or described it as such:)

She is a sweet little and very thoughtful. Monday she packed an extra dry-erase marker for her teacher because one of the big kids took it and she knew she needed one.

No comments:

Post a Comment