Blessings

Blessings

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

End of School Year Parties

Kennedy and Jaxon had their end of school year parties this past week. They will continue through the summer as a "Blue Bird" and "Wobbler" and will be starting new classes in the fall. End of school year parties are always fun and welcome fun party themes and excitement.


The teachers in Jaxon's class also nominated the kids for certain things. I completely missed the posting on the door and Jeremy filled me in the other day. I had to laugh and you will too! I would like to introduce to you the student with the "coolest hair" and "Mr. Wobbler". They had a "Mr. and Miss Wobbler" and Jaxon was the Mr. Wobbler (too funny). I asked his teacher if he received that nomination because he magnifies the word "wobbler" and she just laughed, "we love him!"






No comments:

Post a Comment