Blessings

Blessings

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blessed be the name...

As I read a friend's blog I was brought back to last Friday when Kennedy I were driving around town. About a year ago I turned into KSBJ and have changed the station a hand full of times. It is a great christian station, uplifting, and always gets me in the right frame of mind. A song came on, "Blessed be the name of the Lord, Blessed be his glorious name!" Kennedy is in the back seat belting out the song with her hands cupped at her mouth and followed this with hand motions to the song. I asked her where she learned the motions and she said we dance to and sing this song at school!! At that very moment tears came to my eyes.....what an incredible God-filled blessing! That was one of the best trips I have ever had around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment