Blessings

Blessings

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sleepover Part I..The Paint Store

I met Jamie and Wes Friday afternoon to pick up Avery for the girls' first official sleepover. At first I was a little worried when a few tears where shed as mom and dad drove away. The tears were gone in less than a minute and we headed to get Kennedy. When the girls got together there was non stop chatter and laughing. The first stop was the paint store..."no boys allowed" they kept saying and didn't know how to react when the gentleman next to me was getting a pedicure:)

Both girls first color choice was PINK
Avery wanted to add in blue and Kennedy wanted to add in purple
we settle for PINK with hearts

Are you sure you are painting that right?


Avery picking out valentine candy from Kennedy's hair




The finished product!! The girls were so good that I got to enjoy a quick pedicure and manicure!



No comments:

Post a Comment