Blessings

Blessings

Monday, February 22, 2010

Dinner Prayer

Dear God,

Thank you for mommy and daddy being married and my brother and me being married. Thank you for daddy's tummy feeling better. Thank you for baby Jesus, Joseph and Mary. Thank you for mommy, daddy, Jaxon, Ma Ma, Pa, Pa, Granny, PoPo, and my grandpa. Amen

Love,
Kennedy Grace, 3 months 6 months

On the way home from school Kennedy says, "I am glad you and Daddy are married. My brother and I are getting married too .We will have lots of people come to church." Her dress color was "white" when I asked. She said she would have to pick up Sadie our dog and take her to the church too. After Jamie and Kyle's wedding and looking at our wedding picture she has used the term "married" quite often.

As for her prayer, she prays for her grandpa, of which she does not call any of our parents grandpa. Tonight I realized it was meant to be in plural form....grandparents:)

No comments:

Post a Comment