Blessings

Blessings

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Jaxon

Jaxon is almost 7 months. He is so very sweet. He is on the go now and we need to start getting some boy toys. This weeknd he had a field day with Kennedy's toys.
Not the best picture..but he learned to stick out his tongue and does it constantly now..new found fun!


And where off.....Jaxon started crawling this weekend!!! With crawling he of course found access to sister's toys. I came into the living room to find Kennedy with little baggies putting up her toys and placing them into the basket you see below. She said "I am putting up my toys so brother can't get them!" A new world has begun for the both of them.....:)


Cool Kid



Check out that face! This was after we took away the magazine he was eating below! He does not to have things taken away...imagine that.





What fun! I want this house mommy! Really I just want to eat this paper again! I can see the resemblance here of Kennedy and Jaxon.






No comments:

Post a Comment