Blessings

Blessings

Monday, May 19, 2014

Mother's Day


I got this from Sandi on Mother's Day and laughed. Never in a million years did I think we would be blessed with four little ones. There are days that showers are short, meals are eaten standing while feeding a baby or reading a book, but these are days that I would NEVER change. We have our own little system and team in place. On Mother's Day I am reminded of everyone that makes our world go round, my husband for giving me my children and of course my children. One memory on this Mother's Day that I will forever carry with me was when Jaxon got down on his knee (proposal style) and held up a little white box over his head....."Mom I can open it for you." The kids and Jeremy got me a "G" and "C" charm for my pandora bracelet. Now all my babies are accounted for:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment