Blessings

Blessings

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Dime Up My Nose


I knew you really needed that visual:))



A week ago we were headed to crawfish boil and got less than 5 minutes from the house when Jaxon yells from the back seat, "I have a quarter in my nose." Jeremy and I at this point still calm start asking him what he had in his nose thinking there is no way he really put a quarter in his nose. Kennedy informed us that it was in fact a dime not a quarter. At this point we are started to panic and I jumped in the back seat to keep the dime in place and to calm Jaxon while Jeremy sped to urgent care. So after about 15 minutes they were able to extract the dime. Every time they laid Jaxon done they could no longer see the dime and kept asking him if he could talk. They ended up standing him on the hospital bed with him leaning over the head of the bed to remove it. We still haven't received that bill....not sure how much that dime cost us just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment