Blessings

Blessings

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Miracle of Twins

I finally got my mommy reading material about multiples and dived into the 1st chapter. As I read further into the book I had a rush of emotions--anxiety, amazement and then peace. I wanted to share some interesting facts about twins. The natural incidence of twins occurs in one of 89 births. About two-thirds of all twins are fraternal and half of these pairs are boy/girl, one-fourth are boy/boy and the other fourth are girl/girl. Jaxon may win the vote of it being a boy/girl! 

At our last doctor appointment this past week both babies were 2 inches in length and were very active. We could see their little arms and legs moving and saw two strong heart beats.  We will keep you posted on their progress. We are so excited and humbled by this miracle!



No comments:

Post a Comment