Blessings

Blessings

Monday, December 3, 2012

Angels Watching

Monday morning at 7:30 am Jaxon and I were in an accident. Praise God everyone walked away pretty much unharmed. With it just starting to rain, I was driving more carefully than normal and I began to hydroplane. I have hydroplaned before but nothing like this. We are still waiting on our car status and at this point are just thankful to be alive. I will replay this accident over and over in my mind.....if Kennedy had been with me she would have been hit. We have done some seat rearranging and now I want her back in a 5-point harness....thank God for seat belts, his protective hand, and prayer. 




We came home to this and dinner on our door step from a  neighbor
....SO THANKFUL

This past Sunday we started a new tradition in our home.  We made a "God Box" that we keep under our tree and maybe all year round that we leave our prayers, thoughts, pictures, and thanks for God. I thought it would a visible reminder for the kids of the reason we celebrate Christmas. Kennedy filled it up tonight with pictures of our family and thank you notes that we were all ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment