Blessings

Blessings

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Only Our Son

Normally unwelcome, a call from Jaxon's school in the middle of the day.....which means he is sick! Tuesday I got that call and headed to pick him and went to the doctor because the flu has started to make its mark in the classrooms. Jaxon had fever but was acting himself besides the occasional, "My tummy hurts." As the physician is checking him, I just sit back and smile at how is asking question and talking to her with no notice that I am in the room.

She asks him, "Jaxon, what hurts?" His response, "My tummy, you know there is a baby in there!!!" My eyes go wide and I have to cover my chuckle. At the end of the visit, he has name the baby "Herman". The doctor looks at me, "Is there anything you need to tell me?" No:)! Only my son would tell the doctor he has a baby in his tummy. 

This little boy is quite the comedian and charmer! He makes us smile everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment