Blessings

Blessings

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day



Kennedy's class got cakes from H-E-B.
This is the cake Kennedy made for me:)

Mother's Day is a day to remember those special woman in your life that are honored to be called "mom".  And an honor it is!! I read a "tribute to mom's" that Kennedy brought home and could only smile. This is a few things it said-
  •   this is for all the mother who sat up all night with sick toddlers  and babies
  • this is to mothers that gave birth to babies they will never see and to those who took those babies and gave them homes
  • this is to all the mother's that said "Goodnight Moon" twice a night for year
  • this is for the mothers who taught their children to tie their shoeslaces before they started school and for the moms that opted for velcro instead
  • this is for the moms that taught their sons to cook and their daughters to sink a jump shot
  • this is for the mother who turns her head automatically when a little voice calls "Mom?" in a crowd, even though they know their offspring are at home

I have inserted part of the tribute and think how different mom's are and how in every strength or weakness they are still called "mom".  Kennedy and Jaxon I love you with all my heart and I will always be here to guide you, love you unconditionally, and help you reach for the stars.  This best gift God has ever given me beyond marrying your father is YOU!! I am so happy to hear the three-letter word "M-O-M"!

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet... I mean the cake, literally! JK the cake is too cute and the tribute sweet!

    ReplyDelete