Blessings

Blessings

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wanna Dance?

Brooklyn, Logan, Jaxon, and Kennedy

Two Girlie-girls



The kids got to enjoy Mommy's Friday off and had some of their two best buds over, Brooklyn and Logan. The kids played and mommies talked...couldn't get better!  I get saddened by the fact that Kennedy will be in "big" school next year and I won't have her at home Fridays. At this point, I can say I am excited for her to make the transitition, however, if you would have asked my last year I would have definitely said no!  Fridays for us has been an errand day at times, a sleep in PJ day, play date day, and just time to sit at home and enjoy playing.

We are gearing up for summer! The kids will attend Grace two days per week and they will be out all of July! We.....they :) are so excited about that! Jeremy is off the majority of the summer with the exception of camps and I am going to work a 3-day week so we can go back to the memory of feeling like the summer would never end. 

Our summer agenda thus far includes a 7-day beach trip to Gulf Shores, our traditional Galveston  trip with MaMa and PaPa,  a mommy-daddy short getaway, and the Maurer family Frio trip.  Yippee! Bring on the summer fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment