Blessings

Blessings

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm Going to Tell on You

The new famous last words of Jaxon...."I'm going to tell on you!" From what we can conclude is that there is a classmate that is using these words and I am hoping not in protest to Jaxon. However, if it was in protest to him, I would not be too surprised.

When he is in disagreement, not feeling understood, or when he does get in trouble and is sent to time-out we hear, "I'm going to tell on you!" It is hard not to laugh sometimes and the seriousness of his face tells it all. I did chuckle the other night at bedtime when he was protesting some event...maybe even a book and told Jeremy, "Daddy, I am going to tell on you!" 

He keeps us on our toes and laughing! Last night he had a "bobo" and he said Momma, "That tiger bit my finger!!"  We're going to have to keep a close watch on this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment