Blessings

Blessings

Friday, October 14, 2011

Houston Dynamo's



"It's hot, you ready for this game to be over?"



After the day at soccer and fun with Cooper
Kennedy was completely zonked!

Kennedy had her first soccer game last Saturday and I can say she had fun but was ready for it to end. It was close to 90 degrees with an hour of running. She got to play goalie for the 1st half and learned that she could use her hands......"but didn't you guys just say I CAN'T use my hands?!?"


At one point, she runs to us on the sideline and says, "it is hot and I am sweaty, I think I can just sit....that's fine!" This coming from our girl who would prefer to not wear dresses and plays bad guy with the boys at school because she reports she is soooooo fast!!


We enjoyed our 1st soccer game this season and Kennedy is already learning more about the game and is progressing her skills practice to practice. We have a double-header Saturday, let's just say this should be interesting with a bunch of 5-year-olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment